We welcome blog posts from any discipline relating to any aspect of financial history. If you would like to contribute to the blog, please read the submission guidelines found here:
- Pieces should be not more than 1,000 words in length. If your piece exceeds 1,000 words, we reserve the right to edit or reject it.
- Writing style should be suitable for the lay reader.
- Footnotes should be used where appropriate.
- Web-links should be included where relevant.
- An image should be submitted as a separate attachment. The image must have copyright clearance, and the source should be clearly attributed.
- Please provide three keywords related to your post
- Please provide a short bio for inclusion at the end of your piece.
If you have any questions or would like to submit a blogpost please contact us at: email@example.com